We held our second Blanket Party of the year last week and it was a huge success! With your help, we were able to make 136 blankets over at Warped Wing!
The Deli & Top of the Market would like to give a special thanks to the following:
- Warped Wing for opening their doors and letting us host a party at the brewery!
- Jay and Liftoff Entertainment for continuing their support of The Blanket Program and providing the party with a photo booth!
- Corey and Party Pleasers for continuing their support of The Blanket Program and providing the tunes and entertainment for the party!
- Dixon United Methodist Church for bringing a huge and supportive group to make blankets!
- Rene from Indianapolis for giving us a 51 blanket headstart!
- Karen & Joel Lewis for being constant supporters of The Blanket Program!
- Danielle Haggerty for designing our event poster!
You can view a short video on The Blanket Program from WDTN 2 at http://wdtn.com/2015/09/28/blanket-making-party-to-warm-up-those-in-need!
If you would like to be involved in The Blanket Program, don’t worry! We still have two events this year:
Monday, December 14th, 2015 at 6:00pm – Guest Bartending at Fifth Street Brewpub – Join Chef Mark and Jeremy at Fifth Street Brewpub where they will be raising funds and awareness for The Blanket Program! A portion of all sales in the restaurant will be donated to The Blanket Program, so come out and show your support!
Tuesday, December 15th, 2015 at 6:00pm – Birthday Blanket Bash – Join The Deli & Top of the Market as we celebrate our 10th birthday and make blankets for Dayton Children’s Medical Center and St. Vincent de Paul!
For more information about The Blanket Program and how you can be involved, please visit topofmarket.com/the-blanket-program or email Jeremy at email@example.com!